- We have a highly trained and qualified team of mental health professionals
who are committed to provide the best medical service and post discharge follow
up and care for our patients.
- We operate within a friendly environment to help our patients feel
comfortable and relaxed, enabling them to express their feelings and thoughts
to a caring team who is sensitive to their needs.
- We provide pre-discharge planning for each of our patients to have a clear
management plan following their discharge home which ensures continuity of care
in the community.
- We give full support to our patient's families through family groups and
continuous communication, as we believe they have an important role in ensuring
the success of therapy.
- We respect our patients privacy thus for those who feel reluctant to come
into hospital and would like to keep their identity hidden, we allow them to be
admitted under a different name and ensure confidentiality.
- In addition to pharmacotherapy our treatment package includes
psychotherapy, art therapy, music therapy and spiritual education.
- We promote a healthy life style, through exercising in our gym which is
fully equipped with the latest exercise equipment; we also provide recreation
areas including a cinema, a library, a dome café, ICT lab, pool tables,
and tennis table, in addition to spending time in our state of the art garden
and enjoying refreshments served by our garden cafe.
- Our food and beverage department provide our patients with four healthy
meals a day; our menu includes a variety of meals to suit different tastes in
addition to our bakery which serves fresh pastries.
Our expert chefs provide us with creative menus thus we celebrate with our
patients their special events in style. For patients with specific dietary
requirements we provide a special menu which is supervised by a dietitian.